awhile back about dentists. I'd like to post a similar question concerning eye doctors. Who do you recommend? Who would you advise against?
awhile back about dentists. I'd like to post a similar question concerning eye doctors. Who do you recommend? Who would you advise against?
For an optometrist I'd recommend Rob Sawyer in BSG. I've been going to him for 25 years.
He's not overpriced, runs an efficient office, and is thorough with the eye exams (although it takes a few weeks or more to get an appointment with him).
I recommended him to some of my coworkers and he's now their regular optometrist.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Charles Tyhurst is who I go to, he has offices in Castlewood & Lebanon (in Castlewood on Tues/Thurs). He's good and has good instincts on what/what not to do with prescriptions to get you seeing your best. He partners with the TLC people in Johnson City for lasik surgeries. He's a good one too if you want someone in that direction.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
If you have the same insurance as me, boney, there are only 2 or 3 in Wise Co. that will take it. Before it changed over last year everyone took it.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I visit Dr. Seaton in Kingsport. Very nice guy.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
i agree with sawyer in big stone.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
I second that about Dr. Seaton.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you have the same insurance as me, boney, there are only 2 or 3 in Wise Co. that will take it. Before it changed over last year everyone took it. </div></div>
I second the part about the ins. I wound up in an arguement with the billing folks.....while they read our coverage from the handbook and talked to one of the office folks. Tried for about 200 extra bucks. Double billing. That broke me from visiting them.
Dr. Mark Raymond is a real good dentist. Known him my whole life and is a real good guy out of the office too.
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
Bookmarks